Tel. +971 55 520 4106
Fax +971 43 20 9182
PASTPACK R MINI
DESCRIPTIONFilling and packaging machine PASTPACK R MINI is designed for batch filling of liquid and pasty products containing soft, easy deformable additives of up to 10 mm in size into plastic round cups, with a diameter of up to 75 mm, with subsequent foil sealing.
|Kinematical speed, max, cycles/min.||33|
|Round cup diameter, max, mm||75|
|Cup/container height, max, mm||120|
|Rotary table drive unit||Asynchronous|
|Filler as standard equipment||Volumetric piston filler|
|Power supply||220 V, 1-Ph, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, kW||2,2|
|Air pressure, MPa||0,6|
|Air consumption, l/min||300|
|Machine length, mm||550|
|Machine width, mm||530|
|Machine height, mm||1670|
|Machine weight, kg||300|
|Structure material||Stainless steel|
- Changeover kit for different plastic cup size with a flange diameter less than 75mm
- Filling system for viscous, difficult-to-flow products
- Discharge conveyor (lamellar or belt)
- Set of nozzles for different product types
- Supply tank heating
- Inert gas injection
- Compactability. Due to its small dimensions, the PASTPACK R mini machine takes up less space, while maintaining high capacity.
- Closed camera protects the product from the external environment influence during filling and increases the labor safety level for the manufacture employees.
- The machine can operate with containers of the smallest sizes.
- The machine is made of corrosion-resistant materials, maintaining the maximum strength when operating at dairy production facilities.
- Festo, SMC, Omron components are used in the pneumatic-electric machine system.
- The control system is implemented at the level of network protocols, which facilitates operation and diagnostics, and also provides the possibility of connecting additional network devices: dosers, pumping stations, etc.