Tel. +971 55 520 4106
Fax +971 43 20 9182
DESCRIPTIONPiece products, mostly confectionar.
|Kinematical speed, max, cycles/min.||400|
|Bag width, min, mm||30|
|Bag width, max, mm||80|
|Bag length, min, mm||70|
|Bag length, max, mm||600 / Limitless with guillotine|
|Film reel width, min, mm||80|
|Film reel width, min, mm||200|
|Film reel diameter, max, mm||350|
|Roller pairs number, pcs||4|
|Film pulling drive unit||Asynchronous + Servo|
|Longitudinal seal drive unit||Servo|
|Transversal seal drive unit||Servo|
|Transversal seal mechanism||Rotative (guillotine unit as optional)|
|Power consumption, kW||8|
|Air consumption, l/min||30|
|Machine length, not more than, mm||7300|
|Machine width, not more than, mm||1300|
|Machine height, not more than, mm||2200|
|Machine weight, not more than, mm||800|
|Structure material||Stainless steel AISI 304|
Horizontal packaging machine SR 500 is the ideal solution to pack a large range of food and other products, both individually and collectively.
- Packaging machine with a unique controlling system with standard controller
- All parts getting in contact with the product are made in stainless steel
- 2,2m long entering conveyor with the possibility to adjust the side rails’ width, according to different products dimensions
- Automatic change of bag dimensions according to products, which parameters are recorded in the data base (100 recipes)
- “No product-No bag” function
- Adjustable forming box
- Loading system consisting of 5 phasing conveyors, which allow phased entry of the product coming from the production.
- Mirroring machine’s realization
- Transport supports (for products with dusty or delicate covers)
- Special entering conveyor
- Special exit conveyor
- Rotating gathering table
- Special forming box for both wide and narrow products
- The ideal machine to be put in completely automatic packaging lines.
- Manufactured in stainless steel and aluminum, it has cantilevered groups, easy to replace and sanitize, with independent motorization.
- In this configuration, the machine allows to align, phase and pack products like biscuits, chocolate bars, etc., reaching speeds up to 400 bpm.
- The system consists of 4 composable modules, for a total of 10 axis, of which 7 are brushless, and that grant the perfect detection and successive phased positioning of the product in the flow-pack machine.
- Management software has been specially designed to minimize the operators’ intervention during production and, consequently, the error possibilities that might occur. The reel change operations can be executed without any intervention on the control monitor.
- One only controller manages all axis and is interfaced with a 10” colored touch screen.
- A USB portal allow the rapid recording on device of those recipes that can be repeated on other machines.
- The system can also be managed and controlled remotely and can be integrated to the company net.
- In the configuration we will present at the fair, we added 2 loading conveyors which give us the chance to load the product directly from the backing tin.