ROBOTIC MACHINE SPM-V02
DESCRIPTIONMonoblock SPM allows making automatic the products placing process in immediate containers doypack and flat bottom bags into corrugated boxes of various sizes. Its distinguished feature is the possibility to handle a big range of products on the small space.
|Performance, max,||10 boxes/min|
|Boxes type||American case|
|Box length, mm||200-500|
|Box width, mm||130-400|
|Box height, mm||70-400|
|Storage device, pcs.||130|
|Power supply||380 V, 3-Ph, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, kW||4|
|Machine length, not more than, mm||3900|
|Machine width, not more than, mm||2200|
|Machine height, not more than, mm||2350|
|Machine weight, not more than, kg||850|
- Boxes forming. Corrugated box is made of workpiece. It is fed from the storage device with further bending over of lower flaps. After that, the box goes to automatic products placing zone.
- Products placing. Feeding stepping conveyor forms the block of necessary form for further automatic placement. The ready block is fed automatically with clamps or vacuum grippers into previous made corrugated box. At the moment of placing, it is fixed with vacuum grippers. Lower box flaps are fixed with product weight, after that being filled box moves to box gluing zone.
- Box with products goes to gluing device. Firstly, upper flaps are closed. The upper and lower flaps are glued at the last stage of packaging.
- Effective area: 4,5 m2
- Operation with cheap corrugated cardboard and scotch tape
- Operation with different types of immediate containers
- It’s easy to combine with other company equipment
- Automatic sorting out
- The possibility to handle small boxes, height up to 70 mm