Case Packer SGP-60V
Horizontal cartoner-case packer SGP-60V is designed to pack bags and solid products in primary package in the preliminary sealed carton cases with average capacity of up to 60 pcs/min. Sealing of the ready cardboard box is made with hot glue or by means of mechanica l closure of with flaps turning down. Horizontal cartoner SGP-60V could be made with different systems of advance preparation of the packed products formats. Pack sizes: standart range depends only on main blank type and design.
|Power supply||380 V, 3ph, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption, kW||1,8|
|Потребляемая мощность, кВт||до 4|
|Air consumption, l/min||130|
|Machine length, not more than, mm||2900|
|Machine width, not more than, mm||800|
|Machine height, not more than, mm||1600|
|Machine weight, not more than, mm||980|
- System checking product presence
- Separate unloading (product sorting out)
- Main machine design includes system of product loading in a box.
- Magazine of folded boxes. Magazine design allows changing easily to another box format by smooth adjustment within specified range which makes machine universal.
- Boxes or product conveyor.
- Product is delivered to the loading system by means of conveyor, placed in the box formed from a folded blank. Then the machine closes the box or seals it with hot glue.
- Quick and easy adjustment by means of control panel and usage of screws and clamping levers cuts the time used for change of pack formats.
- Design ensures operation safety, easy maintenance and adjustment during operation.
- Remote diagnosis
- Box enclosures: preliminary folded insert, flat or from bobbin
- Laser or ink-jet box marking
- Box marking with label
- Two possible variants of box closure: flaps turning down or flap sealing
- Wi-Fi modem (control and service from pad)
- Connection to the computer via local network